Login If You Like To View An Post On The Forums
Login If You Like To View An Post On The Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat BoxChat Box  HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM XxSPIKESxX
Admin
Admin
GM XxSPIKESxX

My Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: My Suggestion   My Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 pm

I have Heard From A Few Players That They Would Like A Auto Healer Like The Ones In The Towns That You Talk To That Heal You. An Also If They Would Be Just A Click On Them An It Heals You.
Back to top Go down
GM Sushi
Admin
Admin
GM Sushi

My Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion   My Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:28 am

Sorry no to that. like i said i want my RO abit near as old skool and like i told you guys it 100% drop rate just farm like the other players are doing or save money and heal at the inn for 5k
Back to top Go down
https://seigi-ro.iftopic.com
GM XxSPIKESxX
Admin
Admin
GM XxSPIKESxX

My Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion   My Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 am

GM Sushi wrote:
Sorry no to that. like i said i want my RO abit near as old skool and like i told you guys it 100% drop rate just farm like the other players are doing or save money and heal at the inn for 5k

That's Fine Was Just Letting You Know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Suggestion   My Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Seigi RO Discussion :: Suggestions and Feedback-
Jump to: